Thursday, August 19, 2010

The List



1. I enjoy traveling. This summer,  I was fortunate enough to attend the Cannes Film Festival as a student filmmaker, work in production on a feature-length documentary that shot in New York, Los Angeles, Alabama, South Carolina, and the Ukraine, and work on an independent feature in Los Angeles. My love for film is closely seconded by my love for travel.


2. Sunsets are my thing. I like to photograph them. They so pretty.


3. One of my favorite films is High Fidelity.


4. I love Beirut, the artist, not the alternate name for beer pong.


5. I also love beer pong.


6. Lighting things on fire compels me.


7. I love the great outdoors. I think people sit inside too much.


8. I am a conversationalist. I enjoy talking, but listening can be one of the most interesting activities.

9. I am a sucker for gadgets. Uncrate.com is one of my guilty pleasures. 

10. Stand up comedy makes me smile. And laugh. And laugh. Louie C.K. is funny to me.


By clayton with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment